Since we are updating our database on all members; if you are already an active member of AzerELTA, let us know about your identity and the
date your ID will be expired.
Otherwise to be an AzerELTA member you can try two ways:
1. On-line enrolment
2. Regular enrolment
By on-line you will scan all required documents and email us.
By regular you will send them by snail mail or bring them into the AzerELTA office.
To organize the members and coordinators all over the province and for statistics purposes, AzerELTA is going to put all members' names on the net.
Make a phone call at 09143810560 and tell us about the status of your membership.
Documents Required for Memebership
1. The completed membership application form obtained from the AzerELTA's website (Download our memebership form here.)
2. A photocopy of degree certificate
3. A photocopy of birth certificate
4. two 3 by 4 photos
5. A photocopy of staff office paper issued by education administration
6. Making a 120,000 tomans deposit into SIBA current account No. 0103275914007 in favour of Alireza Talebzadeh in Melli Bank (payable in all Melli Bank branches throughout the nation). Deposit slips are to be sent too.
By becoming a member of AzerELTA you can not only attend workshops and seminars held by AzerELTA but receive AzerELTA journal and other materials.